DwZone Forum DwZone Forum
Welcome to the DwZone-it Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  
    RegisterRegister -->   LoginLogin  
Ajax DataGrid  
DwZone Forum Index -> Ajax DataGrid
Moderators: AdministratorsModerators 
Hint: For improved responsiveness, use Internet Explorer 4 (or above) with Javascript enabled, choose 'Dynamic' from the View dropdown and hit 'Set Options' to save your changes.
New Topic Search for
 View     Per page     Messages Since 
Messages 81 to 90 of 96 (Total: 94) First |  Prev |  Next |  Last  
 Subject Author Date  
   Re: Detail Grid Setup and editable fields  
View this persons public profile  adammaillard   15:31 18 Jul 2014  
View this persons public profile  Gianluigi   0:45 19 Jul 2014  
View this persons public profile  Gianluigi   1:00 19 Jul 2014  
View this persons public profile  adammaillard   10:14 21 Jul 2014  
View this persons public profile  adammaillard   1:02 19 Jul 2014  
View this persons public profile  adammaillard   1:11 19 Jul 2014  
View this persons public profile  adammaillard   5:50 21 Jul 2014  
   Link to a detail page  
View this persons public profile  Laurent   8:44 6 Jun 2014  
   Re: Link to a detail page  
View this persons public profile  Gianluigi   9:55 6 Jun 2014  
    Re: Link to a detail page  
View this persons public profile  Laurent   0:46 7 Jun 2014  

Thanx for answering, but I must have not be clear enough.

As I told you, I used the Ajax Datagrid control panel, reading before the page "How does it works".

I went in the "fields 1" tab, then I created several columns, then I click the EDIT buttom of one of them to configure the field "link URL".

The goal is : when I click on, for example, the fifth row of the final boad, I reach a detail page corresponding at the unique column key of this row.

So I created a record set, And I put in the "link URL" fiels the name of the detailled page and the record of the row corresponding to : detail-page.asp?numero=<%=(rsP.Fields.Item("numero").Value)%>

It works but when I click on the row, there is not the possibility to reload the page to pass the paramater, and the result is thaht I only rech the detailled page of the firt row, whatever the row I click.

I guess this function is in fact made by the "detail" tab of Ajax dataGrid. But the presentation of the details need to be as a page (information of an account with photos, not thumbs) and not as a table under the main table as your extension does.

May be there is a way to get the ID of the row used to create the detail table wich appears normaly under the main table, then I can pass this ID in the field "link URL" and reach the good record in my detail page ?

Am I clear enough ?

Thanx !

PS : obviously, Ajax datagrip is full of interesting features (search, sort, paging...), but I wonder if I wasn't wrong choose "ASP Ajax datagrid" instead of "Asp Dynamic Sort Table", because the first thing I need is to sort the table by columns... Much simplier but the function tio rech a detail page would be simplier.

Reply to this current thread  View this persons public profile  Send Private Message
Last Visit: Thursday 2 May, 2024 1:18 am First |  Prev |  Next |  Last  
 Login
Username:  Password:    
Read Message Read Message   Unread message Unread message
Read message [popular] Read message [popular]   Unread message [popular] Unread message [popular]
Read message [locked] Read message [locked]   Unread message [locked] Unread message [locked]